Lighting Control Module controls lighting (or any other relay controlled device) in response to tenant activity and/or the time of day. This gives you the ability to have lighting fixtures come on automatically when a tenant enters, then be turned off after a user-configurable delay after they leave. If necessary, lighting fixtures can be controlled by time zones so they stay off during the day.
- Automatically control lighting in up to 64 Zones
- Turn on Lights when Tenant enters Passcode
- Turn of Lights when the last tenant has left
- Individual control for hallway's, driveway's and other common areas
- Control lights by building and floor
- Can be time controlled manually
- Easily add and configure zones
- Emergency mode to turn on all lights for police and fire
- Integrated software control allows easy configuration
Integrated is Better
Another fully integrated feature brought to you by Sentinel Systems.